Monday, July 16, 2012

Potion Recipe Book

I know its kinda too soon to write another blog, but I really don't care. I just hope that this isn't something where the novelty wears off after a while. So I thought I'd show how to make a Potions Recipe book! 

First of all you need a BIG folder. Like the hard ones with the rings for paper with holes.

Then you need like 30 or 40 pieces of paper with holes and a bunch of patience.

Anyone heard of Pottermore? I love that place... IF you get an account they have potions classes but they are really hard. You kinda sorta have to look through quite a few chapters before you can find the recipe. But, if you are really creative, you can make your own. I got mine off of Pottermore although it is really hard to make A Cure for Boils.... I actually never finished it right. I just copied off the directions.

Once you have written down a few potions, you can make the cover!

Grab a long piece of paper that leaves a flap over the edge.
Write in big letters Potion Recipe Book (on the flap) and write your professor (Slughorn or Snape) and your school (Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons) and if you didn't write Hogwarts for your school than make up a professor. And of course, your name. Beauxbatons (pronounced bobuttons) is a French all girls school. Durmstrang is a German all boys school.

P.s I'll post the pics for my books and my quill later.

No comments:

Post a Comment