Monday, July 23, 2012

How to make a Spell book

Well, raise hands if you know what Wikipedia is, 'cause your gonna need it.

Alrighty wiki fans. Got a notebook? Who doesn't??
Write on the cover Standard book of spells on the cover, or do some French/German thing if you go to Beauxbatons/Durmstrang rather than Hogwarts. Why do the call it Hogwarts? I mean, who wants a warty hog?? Never mind. Go on Wikipedia and search Harry Potter spells. It will give you a list of all the spells used in the books. Copy them.


Aand now comes the fun part. Make a funny riddle for protection, or if you are not in a creative mood, copy mine.

"Aha! I 'ave* caught you, red handed but not! The real (your name) could do a Confundus charm! You have until five, I will perish on spot!! Ink I will bleed, soon I will rot! Alohamora won't work, Colloportus isn't strong!"

*my book is french*

Oh and the secret is to confuse the book.** But I can't tell you all, or else you could get into my book!!!!

** Look for the spell on Wikipedia.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow!!! You won't believe how happy I am that someone actually commented on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete