Sunday, July 15, 2012

First blog!!

So blogging is REALLY new to me, but right now I sorta can't get enough of Harry Potter,
so these posts are some things that a number uno fan does to show her fan love.

First. Did I mention that I have written my own Harry Potter school books?
So far I have an enchanted book of spells, a potion recipe book, and Cornelius, my Monster Book of Monsters

Second. I made my own quill which is really simple. I am not posting a picture because it is too hard to post a picture and it is too simple to make your own quill.

All you need is a old working pen that you don't like, and a fake feather (I used a red one)

First, you need to demolish the pen. But don't take out the hammer just yet. Unscrew the pen and you will find a plastic tube of ink (mine was green). 

Take the tube out and smush the end of the feather until it fits in the tube.
Squeeze the feather in the tube.

And there you have it! Your very own quill!!

Dear helpful commenters, please give me some hints on how to write a good blog!!

2 comments: